Standing among the inconsolable.
Shoulders meet, faces greet.
Unshedded tears gasping for air.
Painted with the buds of sweet smells
Reminiscing of a life that once stood
among this vibrant cluster of hues.
Her eyes reflecting
Shades of yesterdays
hazed over with red, white and blue.
My arm wraps around her,
a simple hold releases
the sea of tears crashing
into her hands.
All we've known, oceans apart.
All we are, side by side.
Words never uttered
Everything is spoken.
Only love will keep her afloat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartsick by Mo Piquette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow