Standing among the inconsolable.
Shoulders meet, faces greet.
Unshedded tears gasping for air.
Painted with the buds of sweet smells
Reminiscing of a life that once stood
among this vibrant cluster of hues.
Her eyes reflecting
Shades of yesterdays
hazed over with red, white and blue.
My arm wraps around her,
a simple hold releases
the sea of tears crashing
into her hands.
All we've known, oceans apart.
All we are, side by side.
Words never uttered
Everything is spoken.
Only love will keep her afloat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartsick by Mo Piquette )
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Goddess of the night, Fluorescent Reality
- That ugly fear, MOHAMMAD SKATI