Heaven Versus Hell
I have found no footprints or history. My reality
A single floret from a dandelion flower
Drifting away with forced hands
By density’s road map against intended consequences
Away from family, loved ones, lovers and close friends
Into the distant unknown
Two random paths: Birth or Curse
Frame my one existence on this Earth
Birth the natural order of things
When left alone will survive and thrive
In the arms of embracing wilderness
Abundant space for all to share and grow
What If instead I'm destined to the other path?
The dreadful curse on Earth!
Against all odds, I seed myself somehow
To see my offspring uprooted or decapitated
The undesirable consequences of manicured humanity
Buzzing with the artificial jungle of vanity
With heavy use of pesticides chase away
The butterflies and honeybees
From the fake perfect façade!
A second rate creation envious of God
Trying to birth paradise lost
From an Alzheimer’s memory
The Garden of Eden
Could one path be true heaven?
While the other hell, oh dear!
Copyright Leaking Pen 2013
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven Versus Hell by Leaking Pen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak