Gregory Allen Uhan
Hello Have Mercy - Farewell Have Mercy
Hello have mercy
farewell have mercy
hello memory farewell
hello misery farewell
hello Life, as upon arrival we greet.
farewell Death, as from each other
we depart, never to meet.
the unseen candle's endless flame:
Beginning's perpetual passing;
Creation's ever burning start;
Becoming's self fulfilling prophetic pull;
Birthed into Death's black hole prison bardo.
Phantasmagoria of Madness's
endless panoramic blitz:
the never ceasing hurdles,
tackling Mind manifestations.
Awaiting the stoic senator's
sentinels of judgment and suspicion:
the clouded iron gates of persecution and bliss:
the potent allure of the storybook's ivory pearl ending:
the fable's inevitable stoning.
Reading Life by starlight;
Self intrinsic Truth inscribed:
Sky's vast volume of translations:
Self transcending syntax of the stars;
life saving death erasing
Opening up to the light's endless arms,
weaving space time fabric though the fibers of the flesh.
A solar bright soul, soulful burning star.
hello memory farewell
hello happiness farewell
farewell self have mercy
hello self have mercy
Gregory Allen Uhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hello Have Mercy - Farewell Have Mercy by Gregory Allen Uhan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- your heart is a knapsack i want to pack, Mandolyn ...
- how ridiculous is this..., Mandolyn ...
- Be careful child before you fall, Mark Heathcote
- have it your way homeboy, Mandolyn ...
- Advance New Year 2015 Wishes (in a pessi.., Dr John Celes
- B. Day, Nassy Fesharaki
- shape shift this, my fearless phantom, Mandolyn ...
- Dear Dad ..... [a PARODY; HUMOR; SHORT; .., Bri Edwards
- Just Sex..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR