How is life?
Where I was
Where I wished to be
Where I stand now is
Just the opposite
Can’t go backward
But to keep on moving forward.
Dreams are mere dreams
Don’t know whether dreams were fulfilled any.
Anything that made you pleasant
one can say yes.
If one asks
Are you happy in your life?
This question is too tough!
It’s like having a bitter juice in a glass
and say cheers to self!
It’s a thought provoking question for me.
Reply to this question one may answer at the end.
As beginning till end is full of mystery, twists and turns.
Today, End matters much
Cant say regarding its beginning as it was not in our hands.
No answer to this
Still I say
Life is Beautiful!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How is life? by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Down by the river., Harold R Hunt Sr
- North vs South, Harold R Hunt Sr
- sleepy town, Harold R Hunt Sr
- What's happen?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- PH: Humor: Women6Verses9Men - Who's On T.., Brian Johnston
- forgetting he-huckleberry, I ring-around.., Harindhar Reddy
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)