How is life?
Where I was
Where I wished to be
Where I stand now is
Just the opposite
Can’t go backward
But to keep on moving forward.
Dreams are mere dreams
Don’t know whether dreams were fulfilled any.
Anything that made you pleasant
one can say yes.
If one asks
Are you happy in your life?
This question is too tough!
It’s like having a bitter juice in a glass
and say cheers to self!
It’s a thought provoking question for me.
Reply to this question one may answer at the end.
As beginning till end is full of mystery, twists and turns.
Today, End matters much
Cant say regarding its beginning as it was not in our hands.
No answer to this
Still I say
Life is Beautiful!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How is life? by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher
- I Cut Out The Words For This Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- HAPPINESS IS THE GREATTEST PLEASURE السع.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra
- OTHER POETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence