how much i care
The more love you each and every day
the more I wish you'd love me too like how I love you.
You tell me this things when I see you
Things I long to hear and listen
We’ve been together for 11 months now,
I was so happy for once and didn’t have to hide it
I will love you forever and never stop
And I will never walk out on you,
I’ll love you
every day, every hour, every second of my life.
But I am scared of what you would do
if you would walk out on me
Or just ignore me like you used to and all these
Other hood rats to that I went out with.
Every breath I have taken
has made me realize just how much I love you
and everyday that passes by
I pray you love me too as the way I love you.
I love you more than I ever loved any of my ex-boyfriends.
I love you more then worlds could express
So don't let me get depressed
Tell me you really love me too
Cause I know I love you
By: Laudine Warbus
laudine warbus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (how much i care by laudine warbus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher