I Deserve Love
To judge someone is easy
Though do you have any idea about how one feels?
It hurts to be looked down upon always
As in my heart is so much love and care
Still, nobody likes me at all
I am just labeled as bad
Am I not human and do I not deserve to be loved?
Just look deep into your soul and then look at my face again
I am a good soul too, just like you are
Love, I truly do deserve.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Deserve Love by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore
- yer mom hath a lithp, Mandolyn Davidson