I Had Bigger Plans
I had bigger plans
Life sure forgot
And money and money and money
Just kept holding me down.
In my own mind
With that which lie beyond me
And never found
In time's fleeting moment past.
The bitter berries
Of berry's bitter taste.
Made more real by the moment
I had found it here.
Denis Kucharski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Had Bigger Plans by Denis Kucharski )
- God Alive, S. I. Rednow
- Pearls Before Swine, S. I. Rednow
- Crumbling Down, Singleton M. Tate
- Chance By God, S. I. Rednow
- Neighbors All, S. I. Rednow
- Say Again, S. I. Rednow
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow