I Love You But I Cant Tell You
I Love You,
But I cant tell you why.
How I feel when im around you,
Is a feeling I cant describe.
I miss you when your not near,
I need you to be here.
To spend your time,
Just with me.
We'll be together soon enough,
I know we will be.
A part of your life,
Is what I want to be.
I dont know how to explain,
How I feel about you,
I Love You,
And I know its true.
I thought I'ld never love again,
But then you came into my life.
As if you were a crashing Meteorite,
And then I knew I Loved You! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You But I Cant Tell You by Casey Prestwidge )
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)