I’m sure of nothing…
I’m sure of nothing, for
Everything hath discretion,
Coz' I admire the reasoning
And envy that; that lacks perfection.
I lack faith, beyond or in belief
Where I rest my despaired eyes,
On the foot hold of Mt. knowledge
For, I may happen to view wisdom.
I knew nothing, except……….
The transience of my own conscience
Where the analytic sense try to reason
The queries of one’s mind puts forth!
I'm akin to the every earnest season
Which in time doth its fruits bring forth.
Laxman Rao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I’m sure of nothing… by Laxman Rao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty