I’m sure of nothing…
I’m sure of nothing, for
Everything hath discretion,
Coz' I admire the reasoning
And envy that; that lacks perfection.
I lack faith, beyond or in belief
Where I rest my despaired eyes,
On the foot hold of Mt. knowledge
For, I may happen to view wisdom.
I knew nothing, except……….
The transience of my own conscience
Where the analytic sense try to reason
The queries of one’s mind puts forth!
I'm akin to the every earnest season
Which in time doth its fruits bring forth.
Laxman Rao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I’m sure of nothing… by Laxman Rao )
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)