saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
I'm Twisted and Evil
I'm twisted its true,
and its all because of you.
All the hateful things you said,
and what you've put me through.
I'm evil indeed,
and its all because of me.
The things I put before my eyes,
and the books I like to read.
Twisted and evil,
and up to no damn good.
I want so bad just to be loved,
why aint that understood.
Take out my pain on some one else,
is the only thing I know.
These twisted evil ways of mine,
are all Ive got to show.
I'm twisted and evil,
through my flesh down to the bone.
And I do twisted evil things,
just thought you'd like to know.
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Twisted and Evil by saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Sun Exposed, Prasad Natarajan
- Libra Scale, Kewayne Wadley
- To Kill Another Man, Randy McClave
- the sun left a souvenir, signed and ever.., Mandolyn ...
- A Birdlime., Tony Adah
- Cycle, Shannon Malone
- The Little cat., Tony Adah
- Time Away, Larry Ninas
- A Wish, Muhammad Shafi Lone
- The telling Effect of Visual Spell, rajendran muthiah