I Want To Love Again
I want to love again like a child, to spread my arms wide and fly
To look at the world through the velvety eyes of a new born butterfly
To touch the rose and get pricked, the nettle tops carelessly, to catch the wind and run
I want to dry the silver tear of the moon with the golden handkerchief of the sun
I want to rebaptize my thoughts in the hues of the rainbow, to lean my heart against a wandering cloud’s sigh
I want to love again like a child, to laugh again insouciantly, I want the time again to defy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Want To Love Again by Dino Steffens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass