I WILL RISE AGAIN
It was all dark and gloomy;
My strength was never so low.
I was thinking about my glorious past,
My cheerful day will come I know
How I achieve those impossible tasks,
How I fought all alone.
But now is the time to shove off the mask,
And, this is the time to get rid of the clone.
God help comes for those who are stout and brave.
I will achieve what I have always crave.
Even mighty sun is eclipsed by the tiny moon.
A day will come and I will shine high soon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I WILL RISE AGAIN by Anurag Gaurav )
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
- losing leaves, Leah Dodd
- Worthy, Galina Italyanskaya
- Often I Am Reminded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Knows, Galina Italyanskaya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)