I WILL RISE AGAIN
It was all dark and gloomy;
My strength was never so low.
I was thinking about my glorious past,
My cheerful day will come I know
How I achieve those impossible tasks,
How I fought all alone.
But now is the time to shove off the mask,
And, this is the time to get rid of the clone.
God help comes for those who are stout and brave.
I will achieve what I have always crave.
Even mighty sun is eclipsed by the tiny moon.
A day will come and I will shine high soon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I WILL RISE AGAIN by Anurag Gaurav )
- Pushed, Celeste Bracey
- Web, Marshall Gass
- Republic, Marshall Gass
- The Obvious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Split-second, Marshall Gass
- Refusing To Wear Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- She- the Lighthouse!, Marshall Gass
- apex, Cee Bea
- Darkness, Kumar Aggarwal
- comets wait for us, because we're sort o.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Dinner Guest: Me, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)