If You Love Her Go And Tell Her
I kept looking at her like lyrics of a love song,
Sometimes she too got a sneak of me,
But it was bi-sided fear and shyness from long,
That held me from shouting in glee!
Everytime she crossed from beside,
Appeared as if flying time has rested,
Quickly my eyes would hide,
And it would be late till my strengths got recollected...
As usual everyday sun rises,
And then after spreading smiles sleeps behind clouds,
I wake up with her dreams and lie by her cries,
Each part of me aching like starving hounds...
Many times I wish my lips get life,
When she is smiling and near by,
But my life is on the point of knife,
One day she would be married and I would just cry...
(if you love someone!
go express it to her...life doesn't offer same chances twice)
If you love someone,
Go hold her close,
And speak all your heart has...
Don't fear about her reply...
It is said,
'you may fail if you try, but you are doomed if you don't try! '
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Love Her Go And Tell Her by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- One Whisper... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Naturally Dispersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pluripotent (return hexatina refrains), Diane Hine
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote