Your inner creativity needs to be expressed,
To be made manifest.
Suppress your creativity,
And you stifle your soul.
Play as children play,
Express your creativity naturally,
Then you will know pure joy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Creativity by Michael Wride )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second