Our love is a war between two worlds
As the passion unfolds
What's in a kiss so perfect and rare?
How could I be so terribly dumbfounded?
For the heart is indeed a fragile thing
You lift me to the stars
As I feel my undying wish come true
I'm higher than I've ever been
Can you feel the wrath of my ebony flame?
Let it burn beyond your most intimate desires
I love the smell of sex in the air
Hearts throbbing immensely
Dare to go to the moon with me?
My body is yearning for more
I wrap my legs around your waist
This instant attraction is the ultimate reaction
I hold on tight to the thrill of the ride
You thrust with such authority
I cry out your name with conviction!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Instant Attraction by Electric Lady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- No Haiku Haiku (This is not a title!), Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla