Invasion Of The Poet Snatchers
Green liquid life blood flowing through stemmed veins
memories erased reentered plant brain,
cloned with the duplicity of sodded verse
photosynthesized re-imagined birth.
renamed imitations dehumanized
photo copied sundry empty scribes
the super seeding of grass fed minds.
Imposter's among us in cheap detail
pill elongated heads and skin tone kale.
I just a simple pirate on the sea
laughing at poet snatchers chasing me.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Good thing I was here to save him!
Comments about this poem (Invasion Of The Poet Snatchers by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango