Is it a true one?
I am waiting for some one special
You just messaged me you are coming
And asked me to wait...
I have not seen you
I don't know how you look like
But my eyes searching you
I know you are just a distance away
I feel you are somewhere nearby
Just a feeling you are nearing me
I can feel my heart beats,
And could feel a chilling sensation,
I can sense some thing pleasant
Fragrance coming along way
This could be none but......
You came so nearer and nearer
And from behind...
Coming near me
Just said Hello in a confident manly voice
I could feel the warmth breathe,
It just send shivering sensation in me.
I just stood dumb as if frozen
I just don't know what happened to me
Our eyes met for the first time
And I couldn't utter a single word as
You just happened to be the same
I have seen in my dreams
Just stood speechless
As if something happened to me
I just don't know
I wanted to ask many things but
Somewhere my words got struck...
I just couldn't believe...
I felt I know you very well
And didn't feel I am meeting you for first time.
I could feel two hearts beating into one
As if waiting for each other..
Is it just a dream or a true one?
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is it a true one? by Geetha Jayakumar )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Night In A Zinc Garb, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Thought after thought, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Ocean be a grave, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ocean is a grave, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Harp on the ground, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Verses be less flowing, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Profound thought, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Voice of the wide Ocean, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Inner Soul that sighs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Fires Burning, Emmanuel George Cefai