Is it a true one?
I am waiting for some one special
You just messaged me you are coming
And asked me to wait...
I have not seen you
I don't know how you look like
But my eyes searching you
I know you are just a distance away
I feel you are somewhere nearby
Just a feeling you are nearing me
I can feel my heart beats,
And could feel a chilling sensation,
I can sense some thing pleasant
Fragrance coming along way
This could be none but......
You came so nearer and nearer
And from behind...
Coming near me
Just said Hello in a confident manly voice
I could feel the warmth breathe,
It just send shivering sensation in me.
I just stood dumb as if frozen
I just don't know what happened to me
Our eyes met for the first time
And I couldn't utter a single word as
You just happened to be the same
I have seen in my dreams
Just stood speechless
As if something happened to me
I just don't know
I wanted to ask many things but
Somewhere my words got struck...
I just couldn't believe...
I felt I know you very well
And didn't feel I am meeting you for first time.
I could feel two hearts beating into one
As if waiting for each other..
Is it just a dream or a true one?
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is it a true one? by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Haiku ' Marsh', miken newman
- Halloween Wind, Rhonda Baker
- My Mam Jackie., David Boyce
- For every sun thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- Warmth in the Winter, Joshua Chuhran
- I REMEMBER, Nazreen Nazarudeen
- Story of Man, Joshua Chuhran
- Daily admission, gajanan mishra
- The Idealist., RAJ VIKRAM
- waste your time reading this, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)