Life Is So Tough
Living in this world is never easy
What can I say?
Words are without any love
As sometimes even tears require little of love
So that the hurt can be erased as that is my real wish
My life requires a forever friend, which is not easy to find
A true buddy is the rarest in this world
Some people take too long to realize this
Once they let go of a best pal, then often this turns out to be as the biggest error which they made
To make friends is easy for most although remaining with a friend is the most difficult of things
Can life be complete without a true friend?
Such friends are forever attached in a manner, which is inseparable.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Is So Tough by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide