Life Is So Tough
Living in this world is never easy
What can I say?
Words are without any love
As sometimes even tears require little of love
So that the hurt can be erased as that is my real wish
My life requires a forever friend, which is not easy to find
A true buddy is the rarest in this world
Some people take too long to realize this
Once they let go of a best pal, then often this turns out to be as the biggest error which they made
To make friends is easy for most although remaining with a friend is the most difficult of things
Can life be complete without a true friend?
Such friends are forever attached in a manner, which is inseparable.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Is So Tough by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker