T (no first name) Wignesan
Limerick: Once A Korean Crossed The Border
Once a Korean crossed the border
Found his papers were not in order
They checked his knees and genes
Found he ate the same beans
So they stewed him in nuclear cooker.
© T. Wignesan – Paris,2013
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limerick: Once A Korean Crossed The Border by T (no first name) Wignesan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- ETC2, shuvo chakraborty
- A falling leaf, Manthra Hariharan
- Christmas Invite, Francisco R. Albano
- My Lord, abdulrazak aralimatti
- Jaundice jaundice, gajanan mishra
- Home coming, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Repetition Compulsion Syndrome, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ETC1, shuvo chakraborty
- Gamble with faith, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Brain is the link., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.