T (no first name) Wignesan
Limerick: Once Buoyed Anchors In Sea Anne-Anne
Once buoyed Anchors in Sea Anne-Anne
Looked like they needed maning by Man
One said: « Whatever it be!
Got’em all covered, see! »
Didn’t see at Sea thrive but Merman.
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Limerick: Once Buoyed Anchors In Sea Anne-Anne by T (no first name) Wignesan )
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy