Little Brothers! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! An answer is now born and the song is sung! ! ! ! !
Where are you now? My little brother! !
The answer is born and the song is able to be sung now! ! !
In the darkness, a pregnancy is hidden and it is beaten and pressed by the forced power of savages though.
Now the black birdis able to be sung the song of freedom, all pregnant truths are born with the winds and wings! ! !
If you don't know the season, consult with flowers
if you don't know the truth, consult with realities in motion
if you don't know about poetry, consult with truths
Even Jean Baudrillard run out of simulacrum, the thetricality of life events
The blood, the bones and the fleshes of Khuk Daung'the fighting pescock is singing a song og freedom and humanity
in the land of sublime misery
The black bird is singing nthe song of freedom and democracy
THE ANSWER! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Brothers! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! An answer is now born and the song is sung! ! ! ! ! by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Ice Cream Panes Of August Melt, mary douglas
- Mad truth....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Summer's End, Rebecca Leidner
- Before the Storm, Justin Reamer
- A Fast Approaching Storm (tanka), hap rochelle
- Rescue Dog, Rebecca Leidner
- Dream Of The Sequined School Assembly Wi.., mary douglas
- Passage, Rebecca Leidner
- Love, Howard, Rebecca Leidner
- LOOK AT ME!, Denis Martindale