Living It Up
If I win the lottery, I'll buy a flash car,
Have my own private jet, and travel afar.
I'll have my own Chauffeur, to take me to town,
Then shop till I drop, buy a fancy new gown.
I'll buy a fine place, right down by the sea,
Whilst on the veranda, I'll drink lots of tea.
I'll book a nice cruise, to exotic places,
Wear a nice, fancy hat and go to the races.
I'll throw a big party, invite lots of friends,
Live up the life, and just spend, spend, spend!
Lie in the Jacuzzi, eating strawberries and cream,
Well pigs might fly, but it's so nice to dream!
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living It Up by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery