Living It Up
If I win the lottery, I'll buy a flash car,
Have my own private jet, and travel afar.
I'll have my own Chauffeur, to take me to town,
Then shop till I drop, buy a fancy new gown.
I'll buy a fine place, right down by the sea,
Whilst on the veranda, I'll drink lots of tea.
I'll book a nice cruise, to exotic places,
Wear a nice, fancy hat and go to the races.
I'll throw a big party, invite lots of friends,
Live up the life, and just spend, spend, spend!
Lie in the Jacuzzi, eating strawberries and cream,
Well pigs might fly, but it's so nice to dream!
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living It Up by Jayne Davies )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Kriztan Rei Palces
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Over-Ripe Sushi, Yosa Buson
- Christmas Spirit, Paul Moosberg
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul
- They are all equal, gajanan mishra
- On the Day of an Election, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Smiles All The Way (Repeat), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- I Wander Lost, Shalom Freedman
- उसका ही अपमान करते हो uska hi apmaan, hasmukh amathalal
- In restless sea, gajanan mishra
- Christmas Is Here Tonight, Hebert Logerie
- खता करके, तुम्हारे द्वार पर, हर बार जाता.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- Love Letter, Gillu Rahul