Living It Up
If I win the lottery, I'll buy a flash car,
Have my own private jet, and travel afar.
I'll have my own Chauffeur, to take me to town,
Then shop till I drop, buy a fancy new gown.
I'll buy a fine place, right down by the sea,
Whilst on the veranda, I'll drink lots of tea.
I'll book a nice cruise, to exotic places,
Wear a nice, fancy hat and go to the races.
I'll throw a big party, invite lots of friends,
Live up the life, and just spend, spend, spend!
Lie in the Jacuzzi, eating strawberries and cream,
Well pigs might fly, but it's so nice to dream!
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living It Up by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma