I can't last a day without you,
it would not be complete;
for without you, I am lost,
and wander in the street.
Going round in circles, lost,
I cannot find my way;
I'm without a compass,
and don't know how to pray.
Don't know how to live my life,
I laugh instead of cry;
I'm missing out on love,
and don't know the reason why.
Must there be a reason then?
for all my trials and trouble?
guess I'm a soul in limbo,
searching through the rubble.
Why do I doubt you Lord?
is it because of sin?
or that spectre in my face,
that knows just where I've been?
Help me in my faith Lord,
so I can tear apart this wall;
so I can see more clearly,
so I will not fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by David Lessard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee
- Leaving The Campus, Think of I Taking To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty