Gregory Allen Uhan
(((...Mind Ripples Reality...)))
Let the incense burn...
let the shower run...
...fill the room...flood the senses
with sandalwood and steam...
(((...Mind ripples reality...)))
Space>>>ONE enlightened body>>>
>>>Light speed flung>>>
u|ni|fie|d co|ns|ciou|s se|pa|rat|ed
w|ar|pe|d pri|s|ms| o|f per|ce|pti|on...
...from mind manifest...
escaping Bed lain familiarity of Bodily communion – comfort –
(…out of body …? dream....?
….reality …? something in between...?)
life's journey through
universal self discovery –
opening doors –
– cosmic crossroads
spiritual spaghetti ~~~
two dimensional projections
\\\\\///\\\\\\\\\conscious surface binding//////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\//////////////////unseen\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\/////quantum symphony strings\\\\////////god mind echoing///////\\\\\\\\\//////\\\\\\\/////\\\\\\// /////\\\\\\\/////\\\\\\///
\\\\\\ceaseless chord vibrations///////
entum==== What imaginative dimensions –
mystery remains life's backdropp –
vision hindered by complex survival …
...what holographic anomalies to be seen?
Gregory Allen Uhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((((...Mind Ripples Reality...))) by Gregory Allen Uhan )
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
- inks run out, lee fones
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns