Missig you (to mrs.williams)
The year is coming to an end,
and i have to say good-bye,
Being with-out you feels like i am
going to die.
I am gong to the 9th grade to start
who knows what i am supposed to
do with-out you.
8th grade i messed up 12th grade
there's another try, just thinking about
moving on makes me want to cry,
because i know i have to say
symeerah morton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missig you (to mrs.williams) by symeerah morton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Angels At Play, Ronald Chapman
- Amazing Day, Ronald Chapman
- Mr & Mrs toad 30 sec ditty, lee fones
- A bold voice sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman