More Than One Dream
My dreams are more than mental pictures
Your schemes are forming
Did you figure?
The kid's dreams didn't quite make the cut
Didn't mean to intervene
'Writing too much'?
Speaking life into our seeds could inspire a bunch
We should push them to achieve see
They might be the
I have a couple of other dreams to reach
I haven't made it but I'm hopeful
I believe in He...
Got tired of waiting on the sofa just to reason things
Now giving praises to Jahova for...
There's nothing wrong with having
More than one dream
Pursue them all
Let's encourage the younger
Let's push them towards their dreams
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More Than One Dream by Dexsta Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland