Bubbling, babbling of the rivers'
whilst coursing downstream
as I saunter through my daydream;
the river flowing resembles a trickster's
laughter as upon April's significance for such a character.
Less I forget, this sweet sound -
joined by the clashing upon the rocks profound,
combined with the harmonious
symphony - adding to it - is a soft whistling breeze,
as though all movement is at a freeze.
Such calmness is terrifically stupendous.
Such peace, such encompassing relaxation,
truly is enlightening - waited in high-anticipation
throughout my eternal lifetime cycle;
hoping my kin can recycle
without any ponder.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nirvana River by Nicholas Nikolov )
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss