On The Blasé Bus
I thought I didn’t care now.
Stoicism was my new tenet.
Looking at the fan club makes my
This bus again with that smell.
Makes me wonder; what died?
Looking at that badge
Paraded with glory,
Thinking that smell
Is your tragic obedient soul.
Emer Lyons's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (On The Blasé Bus by Emer Lyons )
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest