Allow me my mind not to go on a long sleep
Give more time of life and not in the deep.
I ask for an active mind filled with thoughts
I truly did love; believe it or not.
I will alsays remember each and every gift received
Not one day or moment did life deceive.
You have always been gentle rather than fraught
The flowers and brds are free and for them; I thank you a lot.
My time has been active and I tried to do my chore
Be bountiful of my earthly time and give me more.
A door for the past and present plus one more
I need to see my future and that is for sure.
Tho I ask for much I ask of thee
All that remains on earth to belong to my humanity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please by chuck Hurley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries
- Ah Fountains Of Thoughts, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee