Princess, Butterfly and Barbie Doll
My views are becoming clearer
Doubts are decreasing about things
I can view things more clearly
My heart feels more love and very less hate.
Have nobody to love me, even though I really have wished for a girl to love me
As nothing can be more beautiful than love of a girl.
Most girls are so caring and I really respect them with all my feelings
Truly forever, I want to love a girl
By being in her arms as she would bring me so close to her heart
I want to be loved so dearly by her
Since, I simply want her deeply to be in love with me.
She will be my fairy and I will be her guy
The guy who will love her gently, without hurting her
Will even ask her before kissing her, if I can
Never want to hurt a girl ever in my life.
When I see a girl being hurt, then it hurts my heart too
Every guy should realize that without a girl their life will always be incomplete
For they are princess, butterfly and Barbie doll
Whom, you should truly love and never hurt.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Princess, Butterfly and Barbie Doll by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- COPLA 111 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Sanctuary, Khairul Ahsan
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)