Princess, Butterfly and Barbie Doll
My views are becoming clearer
Doubts are decreasing about things
I can view things more clearly
My heart feels more love and very less hate.
Have nobody to love me, even though I really have wished for a girl to love me
As nothing can be more beautiful than love of a girl.
Most girls are so caring and I really respect them with all my feelings
Truly forever, I want to love a girl
By being in her arms as she would bring me so close to her heart
I want to be loved so dearly by her
Since, I simply want her deeply to be in love with me.
She will be my fairy and I will be her guy
The guy who will love her gently, without hurting her
Will even ask her before kissing her, if I can
Never want to hurt a girl ever in my life.
When I see a girl being hurt, then it hurts my heart too
Every guy should realize that without a girl their life will always be incomplete
For they are princess, butterfly and Barbie doll
Whom, you should truly love and never hurt.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Princess, Butterfly and Barbie Doll by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Devil's Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where is justice?, gajanan mishra
- Silent Voices - Heartbroken Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Stumble And Fall, Maurice Rowlands
- Love others, gajanan mishra
- Thoughts of Perfection, michael walkerjohn
- Coffee & cream, Mark Heathcote
- An African Woman Unfolds, michael walkerjohn
- The Daughter of the Earth - 43, gajanan mishra
- Prove your presence, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Go Back to May 1937, Sharon Olds
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 19, 1942)