Q & A Poetry In The Changing Zone: One Sided Answer - Poem by Nyein Way
Dear Mark Magnier(LA TIMES) ,
if you have any questions about poetry and others I am ready to take it.nice to meet you, too.
I told you about 'I' existence in collaboration process but the question is that in the place of what others things should be constructed? I am thinking of it when you went back.In the place of 'Big I', we should construct the followings,:
1) educational awareness
2) reflection on quotidian experiences in terms of democrative values
3) institutional build-ups in civic society
4) respect each other leading to peace and stability of the space-interactions
5) the still useful aesthetics: the good, the bad and the ugly points in current situations
6) 6) unpopular wisdom but very effective for the change in the civic or open society
Comments about Q & A Poetry In The Changing Zone: One Sided Answer by Nyein Way
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.