Rainbow of Fall
Tumbling in the leaves, falling
so free, the leaves soften the fall,
laughter rings throughout the
Heaven's as Mother nature makes
The orange, red, bronze, burgundy
and brown, a colorful rainbow falling
softly to the ground. A day of smiles
as the children jump so playfully
in the rainbow pile.
The fall winds blowing the colors
all around, children chaing the rainbow,
trying to catch it before it lands
ever so gently on the changing
Crunching leaves underneath their
little feet, running through the
cool fall air, no worries no cares. Boys
and girls playing among Mother Natures
call, her beauty found within their
hearts, as they welcome the new Fall.
The leaves will stay awhile and dance
upon their eyes, as the winds will
them to the Fall ballet, they will
together dance unto the sky.
Knowing Fall will soon bring Winters
chill, still from her gentleness, their
little hearts will be fulfilled. Their rainbow
will soon disappear, the snow will come, as
they await their rainbow of Fall next
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rainbow of Fall by Ruth warren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak