Reflections on a Train Ride Whilst Reading.
The needless use of truths and lies,
Pour forth with sympathies,
Collected faces with bleeding eyes,
Unveil their fallacies.
Fought by thee as a whole,
Is thought as black as coal.
Those whose art is beautiful,
Have realized themselves,
Placed on dusty shelves.
Catherine Mancini's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflections on a Train Ride Whilst Reading. by Catherine Mancini )
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)