Reflections on a Train Ride Whilst Reading.
The needless use of truths and lies,
Pour forth with sympathies,
Collected faces with bleeding eyes,
Unveil their fallacies.
Fought by thee as a whole,
Is thought as black as coal.
Those whose art is beautiful,
Have realized themselves,
Placed on dusty shelves.
Catherine Mancini's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflections on a Train Ride Whilst Reading. by Catherine Mancini )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon