Refregerator is crying with drops of tear.I-Ching is changing, too.
overloaded with ghosted straras of closed windows.
Fleshes over-eaten with the craving desires in unknown salt of life
whispering into the realities of nothingness
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no
smells of your tatooed skins flying over the roofs of genius's earthern concepts
nobody can touch the skins of games in global settings
do not leave time and space without contemplating on the disapperance of selfhood
mother-son relationship turns into hummanity-based craftmanship
idea is the step to a machinery of conceptualization of wisdom
regregerator is crying with sweats of tatooed skins in the over-loaded burdens of ignorance-oriented worlds
Are we really living
in the phenomenological perceptions of solutions?
Refregerator is crying with world peace projects.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Refregerator is crying with drops of tear.I-Ching is changing, too. by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel
- If I fail,, hasmukh amathalal
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA