Shy Little Girl
The shy little girl is sitting on the floor,
playing with playmobile-figures,
inside her head there´s a story building,
and the toys become alive.
She´s wandering through a fantasy-world,
no frontiers are crossing her way,
she´s becoming a queen, nice and beloved,
and hopes she could stay a while.
But then she feels the laughing eyes,
of her grandma coming out of her room,
her whole own world is crashing down,
and the queen just starts to cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shy Little Girl by Nadine Hock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Far Away Call, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautifully Broken, Electric Lady
- Once in a Paradise, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Under surveillance, gajanan mishra
- HEY POET,, ROCHISH MON
- The Eighth Sin, Sri Ram
- global, Paola Degli Esposti
- मा जालांखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Complete woman, hasmukh amathalal
- # Life #, Aparna Chatterjee