The Silent Sword
Feel the direction of the wind,
The breath of the Earth that guides me.
Carrying away an ending life,
The shattered soul that dies free.
Dancing in the clouded sky,
The heavenly world where we float.
Never will they read our lives,
The written script, the burning note.
Surfing the currents of day and night,
We see the world down below.
See it all on the eternal flight.
The combining energies fall like snow.
Ever we fall on the lap of hope.
Peace of the mind, peace of the soul.
Living on is to fight and cope,
Follow the heart cemented whole.
Remember me for the way I am,
A forgiving silence to be admired.
Embers remain where I began.
The buried soul beneath ash-fire.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snowfire by The Silent Sword )
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)