The Silent Sword
Feel the direction of the wind,
The breath of the Earth that guides me.
Carrying away an ending life,
The shattered soul that dies free.
Dancing in the clouded sky,
The heavenly world where we float.
Never will they read our lives,
The written script, the burning note.
Surfing the currents of day and night,
We see the world down below.
See it all on the eternal flight.
The combining energies fall like snow.
Ever we fall on the lap of hope.
Peace of the mind, peace of the soul.
Living on is to fight and cope,
Follow the heart cemented whole.
Remember me for the way I am,
A forgiving silence to be admired.
Embers remain where I began.
The buried soul beneath ash-fire.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snowfire by The Silent Sword )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- today the body tomorrow the heart, RIC S. BASTASA
- Blocks Of Puzzle Pieces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the price you pay of course, is loss of .., RIC S. BASTASA
- time does not sleep this time. the windo.., RIC S. BASTASA
- something that is better if uncertain, RIC S. BASTASA
- You pour your mercy., RIC S. BASTASA
- 413, Narcia Lily
- To drive a point, i collect pebbles and .., RIC S. BASTASA
- I follow the smoke, and sigh, RIC S. BASTASA
- Unchanging To Exchange Blame, Lawrence S. Pertillar