From here it is absolutely not easy to go back
And why am I to get and feel the sorrow deep?
But why did you keep your real face off then?
Now why should I face your reality revealed?
The truth, the lie and in between of the both
Sometimes you seem mine and sometimes not
What should I think? and Where should I go?
I am not able to decide with this sorrow a lot
My dear, belief is love and love is to belief
Why don’t you show that you believe in me?
Are you really there for me to care for ever?
As I am here alone just to have you in me
Though you are with me all along the way
Then why am I not your importance prime?
To me, it does not seem transparent a love
Then why am I punished just for a no crime?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorrow by Shamsul Husain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney