From here it is absolutely not easy to go back
And why am I to get and feel the sorrow deep?
But why did you keep your real face off then?
Now why should I face your reality revealed?
The truth, the lie and in between of the both
Sometimes you seem mine and sometimes not
What should I think? and Where should I go?
I am not able to decide with this sorrow a lot
My dear, belief is love and love is to belief
Why don’t you show that you believe in me?
Are you really there for me to care for ever?
As I am here alone just to have you in me
Though you are with me all along the way
Then why am I not your importance prime?
To me, it does not seem transparent a love
Then why am I punished just for a no crime?
Topic of this poem: Art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorrow by Shamsul Husain )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Michael P. McParland
(31 March 1933 - 13 December 1980)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Beyond Emerald City..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Patience, Michael P. McParland
- Out Of The Dark, Michael P. McParland
- The war inside me, Lubinda Lubinda
- Our Night 2, Michael P. McParland
- Our Night, Michael P. McParland
- OSU Force, Michael P. McParland
- Imagine, The Astronomer
- Only You, Michael P. McParland
- Only One Forever, Michael P. McParland