Pearl Weena Marie E. Sabido, M.D.
That ardent look of desire undisguised
There is that look that a man can have in his eyes,
that ardent look of desire undisguised.
It is that look that would, if it could,
engulf your very being.
It is that look that says he is yours, all yours,
if only for that time being.
Now how must a woman requite that look in a man’s eyes,
that ardent look of desire undisguised?
I say that she would, if she could,
lay claim to his very being.
I say that she take what’s hers, all hers,
as it can last only for that time being.
Pearl Weena Marie E. Sabido, M.D.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That ardent look of desire undisguised by Pearl Weena Marie E. Sabido, M.D. )
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal