The Butterfly (The Mirror Sestet Poetry)
Delight adorns butterfly’s fluttering wings in flight,
Flight is his beauty and the anemones' delight.
Wings flitter freely and the fragile spring can swing,
Swing dances he teaches the white flowers with his wing.
Breeze finds him out among the blooming red buckeye trees,
Trees push his innocent pure spirit into the breeze.
Dance nurtures the flower to put her into a trance,
Trance is his way to gather pollen freely to dance.
Dreams fiery rise in crimson, when the sweet flower gleams,
Gleams of dawn in the sky are his love powerful dreams.
Charms are her powers to fling herself into his arms.
Arms are his wings, when he searches for some different charms.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Butterfly (The Mirror Sestet Poetry) by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra