The time has come to take this step.
I know it's real I will not fret.
I know your love is mine to get.
I'll prepare myself to get you back.
So you'll see I'm no slack.
In all the things you really want.
You need and cherish.
I'll never let these parrish.
Through leaps and bounds our love is found.
With each step we take we feel the pound.
Our hearts are beating with the sound.
Of the words of love with blessed token.
The bond we share cannot be broken.
Let's take this step in harmony.
Finding what we both can be.
All the things that set us free.
Let's take the first step, it's what we need.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Step by Michael McParland )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate