The Truth! (Translation of My Hindi Poem)
What I lost in losing myself
I leant after the water dried
Before I could sense something
Life had been apart... so wide!
How can I remind now
The one who was mine
We prmised, took vow
For being together always.
Now I know the truth of world
What we want, often we lose!
Is this our bond for sorrows?
Or O' God you have no choice! ?
Translation of my Hindi Poem 'Sachai'.
Alok Mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Truth! (Translation of My Hindi Poem) by Alok Mishra )
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)