The Truth! (Translation of My Hindi Poem)
What I lost in losing myself
I leant after the water dried
Before I could sense something
Life had been apart... so wide!
How can I remind now
The one who was mine
We prmised, took vow
For being together always.
Now I know the truth of world
What we want, often we lose!
Is this our bond for sorrows?
Or O' God you have no choice! ?
Translation of my Hindi Poem 'Sachai'.
Alok Mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Truth! (Translation of My Hindi Poem) by Alok Mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej