twilight is a bitch with no teeth
you can do that one whistle, the famous one
where you put two fingers between your lips
i admire that in anyone.
i have to throw things to get someone's attention
and sometimes they still don't look up
when you dropped your coffee mug on
her kitchen floor did she say get out or
did she drag her fingers through your hair
and tell you what a devil you are
smiling like a vamp, ready to suck
the chocolate off of anything with a caramel center
she did the second one didn't she.
i left one clock un-turned
just because you told me you liked it dark
after five and now it's light till eight or so
my bangs are long again
which means we're out of white rice
and something else broke in the back room
something leaks, squeaks and
i swear i hear a mans voice in the attic
netflix is horse shit
the shit of a horse
but we still watched Dexter
Mandolyn ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (twilight is a bitch with no teeth by Mandolyn ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak