'Where have all the unicorns gone? '
The sun is down
In the off and on rain
'They were here just a memory ago.'
The night is on
The stars hiding behind
Blankets of cold clouds
Have nothing to say
'The unicorns never have to pay;
Just go on their way
Grazing by the sea Eternity.'
Inside I am gazing
Into the emptiness of the night
Wondering, 'Where has all the magic gone? '
....away on the backs ot the unicorns.
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unicorns by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas