Velediction(Dedicated to my Red Lady)
Anguish not in eyes, but in heart;
Anguish of being departing.
Oh! This moment brings hurt,
In heart and it's slowly growing
Oh! On this forbidding dawn
Tears flooded the heart, not the eye.
Mind recalls passed renown
Oh! Thou art root of it.
Hard to say good bye
But, here comes valediction
Oh! Where will the roots scatter,
Ad where will the brances.
Conceal me, in thy heart, thought
And if moment brings us together
Smile like moon of full-moon night
And let it not be faded
But let it shine so bright.
Herojit Philem's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Velediction(Dedicated to my Red Lady) by Herojit Philem )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise