like Jewels Gems and Rubies
Rare and Distinguished and Unique
Virtuous Full Of The Spirit women
Kind Loving and Sweet.
Powerful Serving Women
Sincere Holy Women
Biblical and Crystal Clear
Godly Dedicated Women
Committed Faithful and True
Praying, Praising, Fasting Women
Denying themselves too.
Obedient Wise Women
Who know the Voice of the Lord
Quiet Teachable Women
Who are United in One Accord.
Submissive, Honorable, Reverent Women
Who teach Daughters how to pray
Sensitive, Spirit-led Women
Who follow in God's Way
A Virtuous Women who can Find?
Where does this queen Reside
Virtuous Women are Made
and it starts from the Inside.
Debbie Bennett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Virtuous Women by Debbie Bennett )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Slouches, Mae AC.
- My Keyboard Gentely Weeps, Michael P. McParland
- My Gift, Michael P. McParland
- Raises Eyebrows, Mae AC.
- My Friend Mee Too, Michael P. McParland
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael P. McParland
- My Angel, Michael P. McParland
- Sits up, Mae AC.
- Mee Too You Are Missed, Michael P. McParland
- Mee Too (Words Of Love), Michael P. McParland