What Do You Do With Your 'Day And Night'?
I live the day to dream the night
As I dream the night to live the day
I work the day to rest the night
As I rest the night to work the day
I pain the day to gain the night
As I gain the night to pain the day
I give the day to earn the night
As I earn the night to give the day
Life is all about time
As time is all about day and night...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Do You Do With Your 'Day And Night'? by Joshua Akinwande )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass