When I'm With You
Hugging you tight during the rain,
Removing your sorrows and your pain,
Feeling your love runs in my vein,
Baby i guess I'm just insane.
Holding you tight thru out the night,
Kissing you at every sight,
Making me feel my life is bright,
Honestly baby you're just almight.
Bringing you close by holding your hips,
Taking you around in the name of trips,
Looking at your eyes and feeling those lips,
Tempting so high to go with the kiss.
Cuddling with you while kissing your cheek,
Waiting for the day it will reach the peak,
Being with you is what i really seek,
Hoping fate will not play any trick.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I'm With You by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass