Nyein Way (19.1.1962 / Yangon)
Whirling Twists Of Life
Noting the unseen but known imagination
My life takes nothing meaningful except honest trying or challenging
Proofs damaged by restless imagination
Windy leaves falling from the sky
Touching the emotion of ground You 'd better take your creative
Journey into the soul of a tree grown out of
Poet Other Poems
- ' tomorrowed' is a...............'
- ' ထိတ္လန္႔တုန္လႈပ္မိ၏။ဤေလာက။အႏွိဳင္းမဲ့ ...
- ႊ ႊ ့ The Wonder Insti...
- 2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics...
- 5 gems for your life- a poetics of life ...
- A Conceptual Jartaka
- A -21st -Century Poet
- A 21st Century Reality
- A Bicycle Through A Transparent Glass In...
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum...
- A Budget or Bud-jet
- A cartoon's speech
- A City of The Old
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.