Why do we stray?
Living everyday for God brings joy.
Than why is it so hard, So hard to stay, But so easy to stray,
To stray from those hands holding us near,
To betray him and then to fear,
To fear his face,
Embarrassed that we are so weak.
He gives strength, Strength for the weak,
Than why do we stray from what we seek,
Is it our nature, Our nature to turn away,
If so than maybe to fix our faults we must seek him and pray.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why do we stray? by Nathan Dusciuc )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus