Will I Always Be a Loser?
I am forced to believe that I am worth nothing
Just a loser I am proved to be
Always have wished for love
From a beautiful and simple girl.
Do not wish for her to have a figure like that of a model
It is you I want to be in love with, not in love with your body
So, your being simple is all that matters
Want to be in love with you
I am not as strong as other guys
Do not have broad shoulders or a great body to offer you
I am just an average guy, with everything usual
Have not got anything which may surprise you
Will you still love me?
Will I always be a loser?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will I Always Be a Loser? by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine