Will I Always Be a Loser?
I am forced to believe that I am worth nothing
Just a loser I am proved to be
Always have wished for love
From a beautiful and simple girl.
Do not wish for her to have a figure like that of a model
It is you I want to be in love with, not in love with your body
So, your being simple is all that matters
Want to be in love with you
I am not as strong as other guys
Do not have broad shoulders or a great body to offer you
I am just an average guy, with everything usual
Have not got anything which may surprise you
Will you still love me?
Will I always be a loser?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will I Always Be a Loser? by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Psalm CXXXVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I Am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)